Simpson Brand Pressure Washers are built to order in the USA please allow 3-7 work days for processing plus transport time via Motor Freight from Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158.
If you have some major grime to get rid of, this is most definitely the machine for you.
One of our many industrial Water Blaster, models that offers some serious muscle, provides 4 GPM at impressive pressure, and is brimming with special features and upgrades. In addition to a stainless-steel water filtration system, this power washer is upgraded with a powerful AAA brand triplex plunger pump with a two-year warranty. Plus, the pressure washers 13 horsepower Honda GX390 Engine offers plenty of torque, a reputation for endurance and a three-year warranty. Another upgrade: The Honda pressure washer engine has an adjustable throttle, allowing you to easily extend the life of your equipment.
As a matter of fact, everything about this mean pressure washing machine is designed for performance, sturdiness and survivability, making it ideal for industrial, commercial, rental and continual pressure washing applications. The Honda Powered washers lightweight aircraft grade aluminum frame, for example, reduces vibration, dissipates excess heat, and has a lifetime warranty. The power washing unit is assembled and factory-tested in the United States and comes standard with 13-inch pneumatic air tires. So you have everything you need to get to work right away, a complete contractor-grade accessory kit is also included in the package with a 50-foot heavy duty Monster brand non-marking hose, trigger gun, 48 inch wand, chemical injector system and five color-coded quick connect spray nozzles.
Our all lightweight aircraft grade aluminum frame has a 10-year warranty and boasts easy maneuverability good balance and has no welds to fracture or break. The cool deck frame helps dissipate excess heat from the engine and pump giving your components added longevity making this purchase a lasting investment. Two oversized fully pneumatic air tires have twin stainless steel ball bearings mounted on a cold-rolled steel axle. The two shock-absorbing feet provide a stable platform and reduce vibration and eliminate "Walking" during operation. The two handles protect your Simpson Pressure Washer during transportation and ensure easy loading or unloading from the jobsite.
- PSI: 4200
- GPM: 4.0
- Engine: Honda G390 commercial engine with low oil shutdown
- Pump: AAA Industrial triplex plunger pump
- Pump/Hose Connection: Quick connect
- Hose: Monster Hose 3/8"" x 50² steel-braided hose
- Gun/Hose Connection: Quick connect
- Wand: 48"" Steel with quick connect and threaded M22 connection
- Nozzles: 0 °, 15 °, 25 °, 40 ° and Soap
- Frame: Heavy duty aircraft grade aluminum frame w/ brushed extruded aluminum tubing
- Tires: 13 Premium pneumatic
- We begin with a 3 year engine warranty
- OHV - Over Head Valve Design First Pull Starting
- Automatic Decompression
- Low Tone muffler with heat shield
- Adjustable throttle
- CARB - EPA3 - Can be sold in all 50 States
- Low Vibration and great fuel economy
- Pressure Washer
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips
- Detergent siphon tube with filter
- Engine Oil
- Quick start set up guide
- Owner's manual
- 3 Year limited HONDA commercial engine warranty
- 5 Year limited pump warranty
- 10 Year limited frame warranty
- 90 Day limited accessory warranty
Owner's Manual - Please Click Here
- Paint Prep
- Fence - Patio
- Siding - Driveway
Helpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performance
Simpsons Product warranty support is handled through Simpson's contracted service centers. You can reach them toll-free by calling 877-362-4271. You will be required to know your Model Number and Serial Number which can be found where the handle meets the platform base.